Learn how to create business videos for your company or product the fast and easy way using InVideo.
By the end of this tutorial you'll be able to create professional looking business videos in minutes for a fraction of the costs of hiring an animator or animation studio.
You will learn:
- Why inVideo is great to create business videos fast and easy
- Watch the sample video Miguel created with InVideo
- Why you should write the script first
- The ideal length of a business video
- The 3 parts all business video scripts should have
- How to convert your script into a video automatically
- How to customize the look of your video with stock video and images
- How to edit text style and animations
- How to add animated icons and stickers to your video
- Changing the default scene types
- Importing a tweet into your video
- How to add a soundtrack to your video
- How to add voiceover or generate voiceover automatically from your script
- How to rearrange the layers on your scenes
- How to export your video in high resolution
- How to convert your video to square or vertical format
- Quick recap of tutorial
- How to get a 50% discount on InVideo
- Watch the final video created with InVideo (with Miguel dancing ;P)
I will use a video I created for one of my businesses as an example to follow.
GIFT! -> for a 50% discount on professional plans for InVideo use https://grumo.com/invideo and enter INVIDEO50 under payment settings.
Need Help From A Professional Studio?
If you want custom professional videos done for your business, please get in touch via my animation studio at https://grumomedia.com - Our clients include, Microsoft, Walmart, Fidelity, Life360, and many more Fortune 500 companies.
Miguel is a veteran top Udemy instructor with over 30,000 students and the CEO of Grumo Media where he has produced marketing videos for some of the top Silicon Valley startups including clients like Microsoft, Walmart, Fidelity Investments, Reckitt Benckiser, Hipmunk and even Ashton Kutcher.